We are proud to announce that we had 10 graduates in our Let’s Work program this session!
The Let’s Work program is a contract with the Stanislaus County Probation department to place justice-involved youth into employment.
Throughout this 10 week course, the participants learned skills to help them prepare to enter the workforce:
- Established a professional email
- Learned about Right to Work documents
- Explored career and employment development resources
- Completed a master employment application
- Built an employment resume
- Identified their employment skills and strengths
- Prepared and took part in a mock employment interview
- Gained knowledge of job search techniques and employment opportunities
- Completed a career assessment and a career advising session
Our team is so incredibly proud of the participants who completed the course, and those who supported these youth in their journey!