WHAT IS IT
Take advantage of Free Training and a Paid Internship! Learn about Digital Marketing, Web Design, Software Development, Software Quality Assurance, Information Technology (IT) Help Desk, IT Project Management and so much more.
Stanislaus County Workforce Development has partnered with California Youth Job Corps and Bay Valley Foundation to provide an opportunity for individuals from 16-30 years of age to take advantage of Free training that will give you the skills to advance to a Paid Internship!
WHO CAN APPLY?
Anyone ages 16-30 can apply so long as you meet at least one of the following:
- Have not participated in an AmeriCorps program
- Have difficulty finding employment
- Have a low income
- Are unemployed and/or out of school
- Are currently or previously justice involved
- Are in or transitioning from foster care
- Are Engaged with the mental health or substance abuse system
HOW TO APPLY?
Please click the button below to apply! You will be redirected to Bay Valley Foundation's website with directions on how to start your application.